INFINITY® 96 GAS FURNACE – 59TN6
EFFICIENCY : Up to 96.7% AFUE
QUIET LEVEL : Best
COMFORT FEATURES : Best
We're not the only ones that think highly of this unit. It's earned the ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient 2012 designation (select sizes) along with applause from Consumer's Digest as a Best Buy® winner.
It's easy to understand why. This model is the quietest, most efficient air conditioner we make for starters. Add to that the fact that its two-stage compressor can make a real comfort difference when it comes to managing indoor humidity.
And if you want the ultimate in comfort, make sure you combine the 24ANB1 with an Infinity indoor unit featuring a comfort-inducing variable-speed blower motor and manage it all with an Infinity control. It's the best way to assure you get the highest level of efficiency and cool comfort.
- Up to 96.7% AFUE heating efficiency
- Two-stages of heat for economical operation
- Variable-speed, ECM blower motor for ultimate comfort and ultra-quiet operation
- Ideal Humidity System® technology capable to aid heat pump or air conditioner summer dehumidification
- SmartEvap™ technology works in concert with your cooling system to aid summer dehumidification
- ComfortFan™ technology allows fan-speed choices in "Constant ON" mode
- Infinity intelligence enables self-configuration and easy troubleshooting with Infinity control
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Advanced temperature control
- Includes air filter cabinet
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
- Lifetime heat exchanger limited warranty2
- Optional labor warranty available3
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
2 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a Lifetime heat exchanger parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is reduced to 20-years (from Lifetime) on heat exchanger if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive the extended registered heat exchanger parts limited warranty period. See warranty certificate for details.
3 Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
- Up to 96.7% AFUE
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications
- Low stage operation up to 90% of time for quiet, energy-efficient operation
- Allows 4 choices of "constant ON" fan speed operation
- Hybrid Heat®® compatible
- Exceptional year-round humidity management when installed as part of complete Infinity system with added humidifier
- Can help boost cooling SEER efficiency when matched with appropriate cooling system components
- Two-stage gas valve
- Variable-speed, ECM blower motor
- Pilot-free, hot surface PowerHeat™ ignition
- Variable-speed, ECM inducer motor
- Aluminized steel primary heat exchanger
- Stainless steel fin-and-tube design secondary heat exchanger
- Sound reduction: fully insulated cabinet and QuieTech™ noise reduction
- Infinity level advanced diagnostic intelligence
- Recommended control: Infinity control
- 60,000-120,000 Btu/h
- Flexible installation: upflow, downflow or horizontal
- Versatile venting for tight-fit applications
- 115 V
- .5" gas connection
- Convertible to Liquid Propane (LP)
- 20-gauge, galvanized steel with appliance finish
- Baked on urethane base coat and polyester top coat paint in taupe metallic
- Dimensions in upflow position: 35"H x width varies by size: 17.5-24.5" x 30"D